BDTI endeavors to abide by the laws concerning the protection of personal information, and is committed to the strict management of user information.
2 Purpose of Use
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website, and verify and manage registration information;
- Send you notifications regarding training programs, lectures, speeches and seminars organized by BDTI (sending out event invitations, etc.); and gather information (invite users to participate in surveys, etc);
- Respond to various enquiries;
- Conduct marketing research in order to improve our services and our advertising agency operations; and
- Send to you advertising communications for various products and services that will be conducted as part of advertising agency operations.
- Provide services as permitted within the framework and rules for specific services provided by BDTI, using personal information acquired in the course of providing each such particular service.
3 Outsourcing of Personal Information Handling
Although BDTI may outsource part or all of the handling of personal information in order to achieve operating efficiencies, we will ensure the safe management of personal information in the event of such outsourcing.
4 Third Party Distribution
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
5 Personal Information Disclosure, Correction, Termination of Use, Inquiries and Complaints
BDTI will comply with legal requests for disclosure, correction, and termination of the use of personal information. To make a request for any of these, please contact BDTI using the contact information below. Other inquiries, including complaints, should also be directed to BDTI using the same information.
6 Usage of the Access Log and Other Information
7 Usage of Youtube and Youtube Links
July 29, 2010
Amended: September 1st, 2016
Amended: April 26th, 2021
The Board Director Training Institute of Japan
(A Public Interest Incorporated Association)
Personal Information Protection Administrator
Nicholas Edward Benes