1) To pay by card, please click here after registering if you were not routed to the credit card payment page. You may use ONLY Visa or MasterCard for credit card payment.
2) To pay by bank remittance, please follow the instructions below.
If you are paying via remittance from abroad, please specify that “overseas charges will be paid by the sender”. Kindly please arrange the remittance so that the correct amount arrives at BDTI’s account net of all fees, given that our bank charges 4,000 Yen for us to receive remittances from abroad.
|Bank: MUFG Bank, Ltd. (Bank code: 0005)
Branch: Yoga Branch (Branch code: 762)
Account number: 0013593
Swift Code: BOTKJPJT
Bank Address: 2-24-5 Tamagawa, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 158-0094 JAPAN
|お振込先銀行 三菱UFJ銀行 用賀出張所
口座番号 普通 ００１３５９３
口座名義 公益社団法人 会社役員育成機構（カタカナ表記：シャダンホウジン カイシャヤクインイクセイキコウ、または、ヤクインイクセイでもお振込みいただけます）
- There may be adjustments or changes in the program outline and content, – for example, depending on the needs of attendees.
- In general, no changes or cancellation are allowed.
- Cancellation fee (excluding seminars)【Until March 31, 2024】 :
- Cancellation three days or less before the event or “no shows” will receive no refund.
- If you cancel less than three weeks before the training date, a 30,000 yen cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you must cancel less than three weeks before the training date, you may reschedule yourself to the next course (but only once). In that case, you will be charged an administration fee of 30,000 yen. If you cannot attend the rescheduled course, you will forfeit your registration. If you are unable to attend a course, you may provide a substitute. A cancellation fee will still be charged if you or the substitute are not available to attend the training.
Cancellation Fees for courses held on or after April 1, 2024:
・ If you cancel less than 3 weeks before the event date: 50% of the course fee will be charged as a cancellation fee
・ If you cancel up to 3 days before or on the day of the event: 100% of the course fee will be charged as a cancellation fee
・ In the event of a cancellation payment sans aforementioned fees will be refunded. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
・ Note that if you cancel within three weeks of the day of the event, you will not automatically transfer your registration to the next course date. Please apply for next course separately.
・If you are unable to attend the course and wish not to cancel, you may elect to have another person attend the course on your behalf.
- Refund after payment procedure is completed :
- Cancellation requests made more than three weeks of the event will receive a full refund, minus any bank transfer fee. If you pay by card, a card commission fee will be charged. You may contact us for details.
- Reimbursement will be made in the manner and at the time that is reasonably determined.
- No reimbursement of remittance charges, etc. incurred at the original time of payment will be made.
- No reimbursement will be made for any travel and other costs that the applicant may have incurred.
- BDTI will send you an email with appropriate details about the reimbursement, to the email address that you gave at the time of your registration.