1) To pay by Visa or MasterCard, after registering please click here if you were not routed to the credit card payment page.
2) To pay by bank remittance, please follow the instructions below.
If you are paying via remittance from abroad, please specify that “overseas charges will be paid by the sender”. Kindly please arrange the remittance so that the correct amount arrives at BDTI’s account net of all fees, given that our bank charges 4,000 Yen for us to receive remittances from abroad.
|Bank: The Bank of Tokyo – Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (Bank code: 0005)
Branch: Yoga Branch (Branch code: 762)
Account number: 0013593
Swift Code: BOTKJPJT
Bank Address: 4-11-10 Yoga Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 158-0097 JAPAN
|(In Japanese)||お振込先銀行 三菱東京ＵＦＪ銀行 用賀出張所
口座番号 普通 ００１３５９３
口座名義 公益社団法人 会社役員育成機構（カタカナ表記：シャダンホウジン カイシャヤクインイクセイキコウ、または、ヤクインイクセイでもお振込みいただけます）
- There may be adjustments or changes in the program outline and content, – for example, depending on the needs of attendees.
- Information provided by applicants to this training program will be maintained and may be used by BDTI, event co-sponsors, or other collaborating or cooperating organizations only in order to verify your identity, respond to inquiries, conduct marketing or newsletter activities, or for other purposes of providing services. Any inquiries regarding the implementation of this policy should be directed to Nicholas Benes, email@example.com.
- You may not change or delete information contained in your application.
- Concerning the possibility of reimbursement after payment:
- Please understand that unless the event or program is cancelled or postpone, under no circumstances will your payment be reimbursed.
- Concerning reimbursements in the case of cancellation or postponement:
- Reimbursement will be made in the manner and at the time that is reasonably determined.
- No reimbursement of remittance charges, etc. incurred at the original time of payment will be made.
- No reimbursement will be made for any travel and other costs that the applicant may have incurred.
- BDTI will send you an email with appropriate details about the reimbursement, to the email address that you gave at the time of your registration.