We need your participation. Please get involved and support us in any of the following ways:
- Discussion Forum: Most of all, we are simply looking for Discussion Forum participants! You don’t have to be an expert. All you need to do is to share your own experiences, opinions, and question, either anonymously or in your own name. Likewise, the contributions of persons, organizations or corporations that help enrich our Data Library by providing content and documents are much appreciated.
- Expert Lecturers: We’re always looking for recognized experts in the fields of corporate governance, company law, finance, and related management topics, who can serve as lecturers in our seminars and training programs.
- In-Kind Support: We benefit from “in-kind” support from various friends, whether it be by way of furnishing halls for large meetings, services we need, or just spreading the word about BDTI and helping sell its course programming.
- Make a Donation: If you make a cash contribution to our foundation, your donation will be used solely for BDTI’s activities. If you donate ￥300,000 or more, your name will be disclosed as a “Special Sponsor” of BDTI if you wish. For more details please click here, and feel free to inquire at email@example.com. (Donors of more than 3,000 Yen prior to March 31st, 2012 have been listed as “Founding Sponsors” if they so wished.)
- Participating Membership: By becoming a Participating Member and paying moderate dues each year, you will not only support BDTI’’s activities, but you will also receive various benefits such as discounts to programs and usage of BDTI’s “Director Bank”, coming in 2016. These benefits can be shared with others. We recommend Participating Membership for corporate and other users who intend to participate on an ongoing basis. For more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertise: We provide advertising space both on our website and our e-Newsletter for anyone who offers products or services related to corporate governance, law, investment finance, or other general needs of our members, corporate users, and discussion forum participants.
- Mention BDTI to Others: At the end of the day, “word-of-mouth” is still the best way to receive dependable information. More and more companies and institutional investors are interested to hear – and need to hear – suggestions and new ideas about corporate governance and best practices. And in Japan, most companies consider employee education to be very important, so the topic is an easy one to bring up. Please let others know about us!